STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ok:

- Start a new CoreRPG campaing with the attached extension loaded.
    - Go to options window, to the Charsheet (GM) section and set "Skills: show rollable chat command" to ON
    - Create a new character
    - Open the character sheet and insert a new section and a new skill
    - You will see a new down arrow button next to the bonus box. This button is intended to show a hidden section under the skill name.
    - If you press this button FG console raises the refered error.
    - You can check the record_char_main.xml file in the extension. In line 218 there is the problematic buttonfield definition.

I'm only want to be able to read the button's current state.

Thank you very much.

You can only see the changes on restarting FG because, although the buttonfield is correctly changing its value when you click on it, I'm unable to read its actual value when it changes.

Here's the updated extension.

The root cause was that the compatibility mode of the extension was set to 2.8. The getValue function is not registered for buttoncontrol/buttonfield objects in compatibility mode to prevent overriding older extensions.

During the process, I also removed a bunch of templates and windowclasses that were being redefined exactly the same as the originals. You only need to override those windowclasses and templates that you actually change, regardless of file name.

Regards,
    JPG

Nice!

Thank you very much JPG!

Found a bug in extension or I do something wrong. Its not functional bug but spams console

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_textitem.lua"]:30: attempt to index field 'windowlist' (a nil value)

It happens at atribute/skill table.
    Add new group
    Add new skill
    Use extend arrow to add die macro
    On empty field press backspace on keyboard (red arrow on image bellow)
    Attachment 8215

Thread Information