FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Are you still planning on adding to this set?
    Are you taking requests/suggestions for what to add?
    At this point in time, I am not planning to add more tiles in this style. But I am planning to add more map tiles in a different style (maybe a cave or another Dungeon style). This might become a second Dungeon Maps II set, or a Caves set, or maybe a City Set... it is all up in the air at this point. But the current Dungeon Map Tiles pack, is wrapped up. If I make something new, it will be a new pack.

I am working on a project that has cross over to the VTT Map Tiles - I'm working on a Print Version map tiles set for release via DriveThruCards.com. These will be 6 inch square map tiles that you can build dungeons with for table top gaming.

As for suggestions, I'm always open to suggestions. While requests is a bit tricky, at time point in time I have so little time up my sleeve to devote to requests that I as a rule, don't take requests as I don't want to disappoint people when I just don't end up with the time to do their requests.

* Note I underlined planning above, which means I might not plan to, but there is always a chance I might get inspired and do something special.
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; April 23rd, 2015 at 02:56.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

can the tiles be used in paint? and to use the finished map in FG you have to save it as a png correct? is there a certain size the map has to be or can it be any size in FG?

Quote Originally Posted by drew61267 View Post
    can the tiles be used in paint? and to use the finished map in FG you have to save it as a png correct? is there a certain size the map has to be or can it be any size in FG?
    I don't know about using the map tiles in Paint, since Paint is such a basic art program I don't think it would work too well. But I have never tried it. I would just download GIMP, it is free.

When I make maps, I save out the finished map as a single JPG. You could save it out as a PNG, but I think JPG gives better image compression. I only save out things as PNG if I want to keep transparency.

I for one would love to see a 'cave' or natural dungeon set of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by etropic View Post
    I for one would love to see a 'cave' or natural dungeon set of some sort.
    I have plans to do a cave set, I'm collecting texture photos for it. But right at the moment I am expanding the set with Dungeon Map Tiles II.

Great news, looking forward to both sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendell View Post
    Great news, looking forward to both sets.
    I've just started a new discussion thread about the new set.

A couple of people have asked for a tutorial about how to use GIMP and the Dungeon Map tiles. So I have scratched together a tutorial that gives you the basics about how to do just that.

Remember how I wrote a little while ago, that I was not planning to add more map tiles to this set. The un-planned for update has just happened! I've just made a number of diagonal walls and passageway map tiles in this style of map tile.

If you have been picking up the pre-production map tile packs from the Studio Store, you can get this pack of diagonal walls and passageways for just $1 from the Studio Store.

If you have splashed out and picked up the Jumbo Pack from RPGnow.com, all you need to do is re-download the jumbo pack as these map tiles are included in the jumbo pack.

Many thanks to everyone who has purchased one of the packs, your support is greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to leave feedback and reviews

Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; July 19th, 2015 at 07:37.

Thread Information