DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I have just added to the Studio Store the fourth map tiles pack, this time this pack expands on the current set to add in fortress walls, grass tiles, and footpath tiles so that you can build a castle or stronghold to guard your secret dungeon full of monsters and treasure!

Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

I've wraped all of the map tiles packs up into one jumbo zip file and posted it on RPGnow.com. So now you can get the whole lot in one pack, or if you already own one of the smaller packs, just grab the zip's your missing from my studio store. Plus all of the packs now include the 180 pixel square map tiles and 50 pixel square map tiles.

Just made a little expansion pack for the Dungeon Map Tiles. I have made a small set of Pit Traps. Two 5ft square pit traps and two 5ft by 10ft pits (one horizontal and one vertical).

I've been tinkering with some wall tiles and some new doorway tiles so folks can build maps with buildings right on the grass. Also made arrow slit windows.

Hello folks, I have just finished a new little add-on map tiles pack that gives you access to map tiles that have been designed to complement my current range of Dungeon Map Tiles. This pack includes tiles that you can use to build walls on a grassy surface so that you can build an entrance to your mysterious dungeon! Plus the pack includes a set of roof tile sections.

Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; February 1st, 2015 at 09:23.

Blog Entries
    Taliz - as usual - these are wonderfully done.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Taliz - as usual - these are wonderfully done.
    Thank you Damned.

To make things even better I have just finished another add-on pack for the Dungeon Map Tiles. This time I focused on expanding the tiles to give Game Masters a range of tiles for adding round towers to their dungeons. The new pack contains a number of combined map tiles (eg: a single map tile that is actually two or three map tiles together). I did this as the round walls make things a little tricky if all you have is a single tile. Plus the tiles are saved as PNG with transparency so that you can overlay the outer tower walls around the spiral staircase tiles.

Here is a short little animated gif image that shows how you can use the tiles in the Round Tower set to put walls around a spiral staircase from the first Dungeon Map Tiles set.

How would someone be able to use these in FG? Wouldn't mind the tiles if I knew how to make them into a hallways or room I wanted and then import the map into FG. Anybody care to make a video or a tutorial for taking tiles like these and making an importable map from it without owning some expensive graphics program? Would be appreciated by many I think.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

I haven't tried this personally, but if you're using CoreRPG, you could use these in conjunction with the Enhanced Images Extension and build your map by placing these tokens on the bottom layer. However, I find that running the Enhanced Images extension all the time is a little annoying because of how it deals with the shortcut pins and so forth.

Could you also just paste these into your favorite image editor (GIMP, Paint.NET, etc.), with grid snapping applied? Then save the final image into the campaign images directory and go.

Note that I'm just throwing out theories, I haven't actually tried doing either of these.

Thread Information