STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Character and Token Maker

I just want let you know, i made a character image (full body) and token generator.
    you can download it from https://epicgenerator.net
    i just hope you like it

Sade, don't take this wrong, but with all the malware out there and all and this being your first post (welcome to the boards!), can you tell us a little about your program and yourself?

bidmaron: no prob, i have 2 portal (one earthdawn rpg, one for this epicgenerator), the first 3 messages waits moderator is fine!
    my english is so bad, sorry

about me.. let me see.. my english is terrible im hungarian, and i tried fantasyground some years ago (check my reg date ), but im just born for tabletop games. (too bad, just i need to fill every type of sense for a game). i think im the biggest earthdawn fan, translated some ed book to hungarian (my hungarian is much better )) im mom of two kid (5 and 2 years old, boy and girl, named Conan and Sophie) (just kidding, his real name is Konrad).
    you can find my old images on sade.epilogue.net (i dont have much time update, sorry about it).
    i also made some gfx to little bit everywhere (for online dungeon creator, for roleplay books, for pc games, for mobile games)

About the program..

i tried heromachine many years.. i love the american comic, but in the american comic.. and when i could spare a little time, i worked on this project. it use many source, painted/rendered/photo overpainterd for more or less realistic style.
    Even if the content are paid, the updates will be free,and i also plan minipacks (mermaid maker, pan maker, etc) what will be free for buyers.
    i want make a little community

(example somebody missed the beards, i made some, and today i want make more

the program also can save token format (in many shapes), so it can be use as token or even forum avatar.

the images can be used your personal or commercial projects.. what should i tell..look around in the gallery.. and join to our monthly challenge )

and im open any contribution, or common project
    even if the program is paid (the programmer is not roleplayer, and very busy, he works for one big game developer company, i need also buy a food), i made it from heart, and i think you able to make wonderful creations with it

(the demo content is more than poor, it just show how the program works)

im open to any question, suggession or idea

i have to go take my kid into kindergarden, so i must leave now
    have a wonderful day

Hey Sade, that sure is simple to use, and nice art, well done. Oh and it works on Mac using Wine too, even more kudos

For those Mac (and Linux) users who might be interested it I used Wineskin. Just installed to a new wrapper with Mono was installed in the wrapper by default, didn't need to use any wine tricks.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by GMTroll View Post
    Hey Sade, that sure is simple to use, and nice art, well done. Oh and it works on Mac using Wine too, even more kudos

For those Mac (and Linux) users who might be interested it I used Wineskin. Just installed to a new wrapper with Mono was installed in the wrapper by default, didn't need to use any wine tricks.
    Yes,we have mac user too :-)
    Im glad you like it :-)which is your favourite race? im working on the orks and modern too :-) but not today,today i made content for free update, i made ton of beard :-) cant wait the release.

Thanks, Sade! Great work. I hope to hear more from you! Good gaming!

bidmaron: thank you

if you need any gfx stuff, or you need anything, just let me know

This is a beautifully tight, well written program (except for the constant interruption of hue, saturation and brightness). Very impressive. Looking forward to more of your work.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

what do you mean constant interruption?
    please tell, and i forward the coder for fix it
    thank you
    sade

Thread Information