5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 17 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by morgurth View Post
    I can. I'm not the fastest with it, but I've done enough scripting in other languages that I'm comfortable with it. Especially if it is tweaking existing scripts.
    Hi!

Drop me an e-mail morguth here: [email protected]

I will get you the latest "build" (its not the one available on this thread, there have been some bug fixes since) as well as the short list of things to tweak.

My humble thanks for giving me a hand.

Primarch

Hi Guys,

Any update on this?

Thanks,

Eric

I've been commissioned by primarch to do this - the deal we struck means that while I'm the Ruleset Author he has the copyright (and he has worked out a copyright deal with the 13th Age authors as well).

So I can't give you a copy, and primarch does not has a license to sell any copies, but when its done he might - might - be able to provide a copy - but the copyright deal with the 13th Age authors is... murky... as far as providing a 13th Age Ruleset to others is concerned.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Awesome. Keep me posted as I am very interested. I am willing to pay or whatever for the ruleset if you guys can work out an arrangement with the 13th age folks.

Eric

Good to hear the ruleset is in good hands, and hope the legalities work themselves out.

I'd certainly be keen to pay for a working 13th Age ruleset; or equally keen to contribute towards an open-source "copyright-safe" version, should such a thing be possible. (e.g. one that emulates the mechanisms, without infringing on IP material) - although it sounds like the former is more likely ? And certainly more "familiar" in the scheme of FGII offerings.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale View Post
    Good to hear the ruleset is in good hands
    Thanks you the vote of confidence - it means a lot to me to have a such an accomplished fellow dev say such a thing - thank you.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

My rp group is kinda on hold due to the family and work people are moving so getting together for a weekly game in person is virtually impossible. So we are toying with the idea of playing via fantasy grounds but our game of choice is 13th Age. We were hoping there was an update because this would be a godsend it would mean we could continue playing our favorite game.

Pelgrane Press (publishers of 13th Age) announced at GenCon that they had joined with Roll20 to provide online gaming support.

Quote Originally Posted by fictionalbeing View Post
    Pelgrane Press (publishers of 13th Age) announced at GenCon that they had joined with Roll20 to provide online gaming support.
    Hope that wasn't an exclusive deal
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information