FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    I'm doing this with an NPC, not a PC so the screens are completely different. 13th Age is static damage for monsters and mostly diced damage for PCs, although they can opt to average the results and not roll dice at all.

Attachment 8954
    Attachment 8955

Put the text Spear +8 vs. AV; Hit: 6 damage in the description of the power (your first screenshot) not in the title - just call it "Spear" or something in the title. Then this will allow you to roll from the power or from the combat tracker for an NPC (remember to remove the NPC and re-add it to the combat tracker once you've made the changes to the power).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks. That finally works. I'm able to dbl-click the attack in the combat tracker and it rolls against the PC target I've selected. Then I can dbl click the damage to apply it.

As a side note since this is Beta. You should changed the term Bloodied to Staggered. Great job on the rule set so far.

Hi!

I am the person whom originally commissioned Lokaire1 to make the 13th age ruleset. Due to health concerns Lokaire may be unavailable for some time.

I am looking for someone to tinker with the ruleset and fix some bugs and perhaps add some features.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Primarch

Blog Entries
    I cant help you but please pass on my best wishes to lokiare1 - and thank you primarch for doing this too!

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Hi!

I will pass on the well wishes when I hopefully next contact him.

In the meanwhile I am learning LUA and XML to continue the work myself.

Primarch

Blog Entries
    I am interested in helping. I was originally trying to make my own 13th Age ruleset but the work happened and I spent most of the last 6 months flying to another state for a system deployment.
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi!

Thanks for the offer morgurth, are you able to do some LUA scripting? There is a small amount of things left to include in the ruleset, then its all XML library construction.

Primarch

Blog Entries
    I can. I'm not the fastest with it, but I've done enough scripting in other languages that I'm comfortable with it. Especially if it is tweaking existing scripts.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information