STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 17 First ... 51314151617 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Hi All,

Well, things are progressing well enough with The 13th Age Ruleset and the Modules that I'm actually starting to consider how the Ruleset is going to interact with some of the Extensions available, such as the DOEs. With that in mind I desperately need someone(s) with some graphical experience (probably Photoshop) to do us up some 13th Age-style Menubar/Sidebar Buttons for the DOEs - as I've exclaimed on numerous occasions in the past, my graphic works SUX!

So if you'd like to lend a hand please drop me a PM - I can provide template images for most of the required buttons, but you will have to manipulate then to produce what we require - thanks.
    Doesn't sound too complicated. Throw the template images and reference materials up on dropbox (or other share site) and I'll take a swing at it.

Hi All,

Well, things are progressing well enough with The 13th Age Ruleset and the Modules that I'm actually starting to consider how the Ruleset is going to interact with some of the Extensions available, such as the DOEs. With that in mind I desperately need someone(s) with some graphical experience (probably Photoshop) to do us up some 13th Age-style Menubar/Sidebar Buttons for the DOEs - as I've exclaimed on numerous occasions in the past, my graphic works SUX!

So if you'd like to lend a hand please drop me a PM - I can provide template images for most of the required buttons, but you will have to manipulate then to produce what we require - thanks.
    Sent you a PM.

Hi All.

So, I thought I'd give you all an update - the Ruleset is DONE!(*) and has gone to SmiteWorks for final QA. I suspect that this shouldn't take to long, so I hope (that's hope) it'll be out by Christmas - that is, of course, entirely in SmiteWorks hands and the actual release date is subject to and controlled by them.

In addition, the Bestiary Module is also complete and has also gone to SW for QA. Again, I hope it'll be released by Christmas as well.

The CoreRules Module is nearing completion. Whether it is ready in time for Christmas or not depends both on how much RL interferes with me between now and then and also on how long SW takes to QA it once I get it to them. SW may delay releasing everything until all three are ready to "hit the store" or they may get the Ruleset and the Bestiary out for Christmas and then release the CoreRules as soon as possible afterwards - that's up to them.

Finally, I suspect that this thread will be closed down (& I intend for this to happen, as one of the Moderators) once things are Released and create / have created a 13th Age Thread in the Game Systems Section of the Forums - I'll make sure there are some cross-links from one to the other when (if?) this happens.

(*) A Coupe of notes:
    • When I say "done" I mean tested and debugged to a release standard, not 100% complete with every single options and automation included - there may be hidden bugs we haven't found yet (like occasionally still show up in the 3E, 5E and Savage Worlds Rulesets), some of the "outlier" and edge-case situations need manual input from the GM (or Players), and there will be things that will need to be worked into the Ruleset as time moves forward - but I am proud to put my name to the work and to have it played with by all of you.
    • We still need a couple of (4) Menubar/Sidebar Buttons created for us BEFORE the Ruleset can be released - circumstances have worked against us so far and so this is the one outstanding issue to be resolved. If you are any good with Photoshop / graphic work AND can devote the time over the next 4-6 days to do the work, and would like to volunteer, please drop me an email at [email protected].

Cheers
    Last edited by dulux-oz; November 22nd, 2017 at 01:19.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Congratulations on getting it done, I'm looking forward to buying it, 13th Age Glorantha next?

Great News Dulux! Well done indeed! I know how hard it can be to go that last mile (or millimeter...)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Congratulations on getting it done, I'm looking forward to buying it, 13th Age Glorantha next?
    No, the next things planned are the Bestiary 2 and 13 True Ways (at this stage), after that, well, we'll see how things go
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Sorry Everyone, but I've got some disappointing news.

We've run into a couple of issues which require some remedial work on the Bestiary and CoreRules Modules (and therefore impacting on the Ruleset). The result is that there is practically almost no chance we'll get this out by Christmas or even out for the post-Christmas sale period - sorry.

At this stage it is unknown exactly how long it will take for this remedial work to be done, except to say I'll be doing what I can as quickly as I can.

So, I'll update everyone when we're back on track, but until then "no news is good news"

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Sorry Everyone, but I've got some disappointing news.

We've run into a couple of issues which require some remedial work on the Bestiary and CoreRules Modules (and therefore impacting on the Ruleset). The result is that there is practically almost no chance we'll get this out by Christmas or even out for the post-Christmas sale period - sorry.

At this stage it is unknown exactly how long it will take for this remedial work to be done, except to say I'll be doing what I can as quickly as I can.

So, I'll update everyone when we're back on track, but until then "no news is good news"

Cheers
    Chap, ah, I picked up the Rulebook today, going to read it in the week, once it's on FG I'll buy it, if you need help just ask.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hey there friends!

Just pinging to discover if no news is still good news after these few months? Otherwise, hope this post finds you all well, as I know things are always crazy as a new year kicks off.
    Appreciate everything and all the work for incorporating 13th Age!

Thread Information