5E Character Create Playlist
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Oh, and one other thing - if anyone is good with graphics and Photoshop and would like to help out with the creation/modification of a couple of Sidebar/Menubar Buttons (to complete the set for the 13th Age Ruleset), please let us know - thanks

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    if anyone is good with graphics and Photoshop and would like to help out with the creation/modification of a couple of Sidebar/Menubar Buttons (to complete the set for the 13th Age Ruleset), please let us know...
    I can't help with the playtesting, since I play in-person with my friends, but maybe I could help with the graphics - I am a graphic designer after all. However I have never created or modified graphics for FG. If you are interested contact me in PM.

Hey guys,

Any ETA on this? I've a new 13th Age campaign starting next month. Will this be ready in time? I'm converting Rise of the Runelords for it.

If not how possible is it to use 13th Age with FG? I'm not yet a subscriber - we use roll20 - but FG looks superb and I'd like to convert ASAP.

Thanks
    Blakey

It's coming along, but it won't be ready in a month. Perhaps - perhaps - by Christmas - it all depends on how good a coder I am and how long it takes SmiteWorks to "approve" (or whatever the term is for what they do ) our work.

So, ETA = Soon(™) - we don't give out ETA's because we don't want to disappoint people - "You can have it quick or good - me, I prefer good".
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

It's coming along, but it won't be ready in a month. Perhaps - perhaps - by Christmas - it all depends on how good a coder I am and how long it takes SmiteWorks to "approve" (or whatever the term is for what they do ) our work.

So, ETA = Soon(™) - we don't give out ETA's because we don't want to disappoint people - "You can have it quick or good - me, I prefer good".
    Thanks for the hard work on this Oz. I for one would rather wait longer on something that is more complete or "good".

I'm really excited for this, I just found out about FG and I run 13th Age for FireOpal at cons, I would love to help you test this.

Just found this thread and didn't even know this was happening. I'm excited! I've got a 5E campaign that is wrapping up in late November (or thereabouts), so I'm preparing to sacrifice my first born over here for that Christmas release!

Quote Originally Posted by Medriza View Post
    Just found this thread and didn't even know this was happening. I'm excited! I've got a 5E campaign that is wrapping up in late November (or thereabouts), so I'm preparing to sacrifice my first born over here for that Christmas release!
    A Christmas release sounds amazing! I was just checking back in since my last post on this thread back in June (out of respect for the patience and work that goes into this sort of thing) and am thrilled this hasn't been dropped/forgotten! An amazing Christmas present to get myself as I've been waiting for this to purchase FG for my group.

Thanks again for all the efforts on behalf of all us 13th Agers out there (of which I know we are few.... but are proud/excited! )

OK, let's not get ourselves too excited - I said in Post #134 that it would PERHAPS be by Christmas, but there is no guarantee and no promises being made - I don't want people disappointed and then coming back at me and the rest of the team because it hasn't made that deadline - it may not - so everybody please just keep that in mind.

Yes, I understand that people are keen and eager, but if we release it too soon then you'll be disappointed because it won't work right - "You can have it good or quick. Me, I prefer good."
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hi All,

Well, things are progressing well enough with The 13th Age Ruleset and the Modules that I'm actually starting to consider how the Ruleset is going to interact with some of the Extensions available, such as the DOEs. With that in mind I desperately need someone(s) with some graphical experience (probably Photoshop) to do us up some 13th Age-style Menubar/Sidebar Buttons for the DOEs - as I've exclaimed on numerous occasions in the past, my graphic works SUX!

So if you'd like to lend a hand please drop me a PM - I can provide template images for most of the required buttons, but you will have to manipulate then to produce what we require - thanks.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information