DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Its close, very close... maybe not close enough to smell, but almost there...
    Oh, I don't know - there might be a whiff in the air...
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Awesome! I'm looking forward to this!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Its close, very close... maybe not close enough to smell, but almost there...
    *sniff* *sniff*..... What's that I smell? ????

Any update on something like this taking flight?

Quote Originally Posted by n00b 0hemian View Post
    *sniff* *sniff*..... What's that I smell? ????

Any update on something like this taking flight?
    Its coming along - its only being worked on part-time and its a big job getting the Ruleset AND the Bestiary and CoreRules Modules done, but it is progressing.

We are keenly aware how anticipated this is and how much people want it - but its written in a more "free-flowing" way than ant of the WotC stuff which requires more work to "get it right".

So, no ETA yet (for the same reasons SW don't give an ETA on FGU) but it is progressing.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

It will be a free ruleset or a paid one? If it is the second, how much it will cost?
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Quote Originally Posted by Asterionaisien View Post
    It will be a free ruleset or a paid one? If it is the second, how much it will cost?
    Considering its licensed content it'll be a paid Ruleset (like C&C, CoC and Savage Worlds).

As to how much, that's up to Smite Works, the publishers of 13th Age and others to decide - I'm just the hired hand getting paid to do the grunt work

But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves - we've got to get the thing done, first!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

I would easily pay up front or Kickstart this. I'm holding my next 13th Age campaign due to this.

Update: starting my new campaign today, unfortunately on Roll20. I'd easily buy the Ultimate upgrade if 13th age module was available.
    Last edited by dsaraujo; June 27th, 2017 at 19:08. Reason: Update
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

I am also interested in a 13th age ruleset! So, I am happy to read the news. I also hope that there will be a discount for us that have bought the books but even if not, that's ok. I am super excited to have (only recently) bought FG Future looks promising!

Before anyone gets too excited, we've got a small announcement to make.

We're putting out feelers for two or three gaming groups who might - that's might - be interested in doing some early beta-testing on the 13th Age Ruleset. This would be to help us locate any hidden bugs and to see about the "playability" of the Ruleset. Note that this would not be suitable for a real "live" campaign but would be OK for a couple of one-offs or even maybe a short "mini-series" - but expect things to break. In other words, this truly would be an early beta-test, not a pre-release, so your expectations would need to be set accordingly.

For everybody else, yes, you can read this as a further announcement of our progress and that we're getting very close to having this ready for general release.

We only want a couple of GMs and their players, and we would prefer those who we know and who have some past experience with FG and testing. This is not to say that we don't value others, its just that we still need to keep this close until we're more ready for general release to the FG Store.

So, if you think you fit the bill for the type of person we're looking for please get in touch - we'll evaluate the list of those who are interested and move forward on getting the 13th Age Ruleset and a couple of the Source Books (as Modules) released as fast as we can, before moving on to some of the others.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hey Dulux,
    I'd love to put myself forth to test this. I have a regular group of players that I play multiple games and systems each weekend, and regularly test various Test versions for FG so we are well used to stress testing things and trying to get things to break.
    I also have a large range of 13th age books and supplements that I'd love another reason to crack open again!
    Happy to send you an email with any more details you need, but consider this my expression of interest.
    Cheers,

Thread Information