FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 22 First ... 91718192021 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernspirit View Post
    I have been trying to use https://www.alonlinetools.net/FGCharacterSheet.aspx but I keep getting the error "Could not create character. Column 'AttackDamage21' does not belong to table Character."
    I'm guessing you have more than 20 weapon (and/or individual damage) entries in your PC?

EDIT: Or looking at the same error message earlier in this thread, maybe the number of spells? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post347190
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 10th, 2018 at 19:41.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any idea to solve it? I would expect spells, I do not have many weapons. I currently do not have access to the character in FG only the XML.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernspirit View Post
    Any idea to solve it? I would expect spells, I do not have many weapons. I currently do not have access to the character in FG only the XML.
    Remove some spells from the PC <spellset> section in the XML. I think it’s spellset in 5E...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any updates on the fix to the tool yet?

Blog Entries
    Are you referring to the ALOnlineTools version? If so, you can contact [email protected] to ask questions about that.

I did and sent him a character file that is still having problems.

Is there any solution for characters with lots of actions? My Sorcerer/Bladelock has 25 actions including spells and abilities and I have a feeling this is causing the issue?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weretygr View Post
    Is there any solution for characters with lots of actions? My Sorcerer/Bladelock has 25 actions including spells and abilities and I have a feeling this is causing the issue?
    There currently isnt.

Just checked again and even with no actions/spells added a Sorcerer 8/Warlock 3 fails to render.

Thread Information