DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 22 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    So is this tool no longer supported by original author? I notice with the latest FG character XML, it swaps the Ability Score and the Proficiency Bonus. (So it will show 3 in the box and a tiny 17 in the bubble). If so, are there any other tools for printing a character sheet from FG XML?
    US East Coast-Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Beldak View Post
    I notice with the latest FG character XML, it swaps the Ability Score and the Proficiency Bonus. (So it will show 3 in the box and a tiny 17 in the bubble).
    This has been discussed earlier in this thread. The original pregens from WotC, and other pregens as well, present the data this way - concentrating on the bonus not the ability score, as the bonus is used more often than the ability score. See here: https://media.wizards.com/downloads/...aractersv2.pdf

It is a design decision, not a problem with the converter.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Excellent, thanks for pointing that out - somehow I missed that skimming through the thread
    US East Coast-Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder

@DAWPage I'm trying to print using the online version of this tool ahead of an in-person AL game tonight, and it's failing in a weird way: I choose my file, click Print, and a red bar at the bottom says "File uploaded!" without printing, and the filename in the "Choose File" section goes back to "No file chosen". Then if I click Print again, it says "Cannot accept files of this type." What am I missing? I created the file by exporting from Fantasy Grounds, no manual changes after that. Edited to add: I'm using Linux; I've tried current Google Chrome and current Mozilla Firefox ESR. I can try Google Chrome and Safari on macOS Sierra at work tomorrow.

I appreicate any fixes or adivce!
    Last edited by pensezbien; October 4th, 2017 at 07:15.

@pensezbien I'm having this issue as well currently. I'm wondering if you were able to fix it?

For some odd reason, some of the 5e characters are printing with some equipment showing in the Treasure box, which is clearly not treasure. On some characters, nothing is showing in treasure, which is correct, but on others some inventory is being printed there (and also shows in the equipment box. All characters created with v3.3.3 FG. Equipment was dragged from PHB Items to inventory tab. Three different players created total of five characters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemit View Post
    For some odd reason, some of the 5e characters are printing with some equipment showing in the Treasure box, which is clearly not treasure. On some characters, nothing is showing in treasure, which is correct, but on others some inventory is being printed there (and also shows in the equipment box. All characters created with v3.3.3 FG. Equipment was dragged from PHB Items to inventory tab. Three different players created total of five characters.
    You'll probably have to post the troublesome characters for anyone to be able to help. I haven't used this, but I suspect the actual xml will be needed to help you figure it out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You'll probably have to post the troublesome characters for anyone to be able to help. I haven't used this, but I suspect the actual xml will be needed to help you figure it out.
    Yep, I will need the xml file to look, I am out of town the next two weeks so I can't look at it till then.
    Dave

Adventurers League Online Local Coordinator
    https://www.ALOnlineTools.net

Sample Attached

Here is one character as exported from campaign, and the generated output. It shows four inventory items as treasure.

No rush on this. I just wanted to report the problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information