DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by XpressO View Post
    The chat has really nothing to do with the company itself. It's a chat from the community for the community, SmiteWorks just provides the link to it on the front page. But when you say the chat isn't a big deal I assume you are just stating your interests and opinions. There are a lot of people who might like the chat were it more active or if they actually even KNEW there was one. This was the reason for this thread - to make it known that a chat exists for those who are interested in one. It was in no way addressed to SmiteWorks.

I'm sorry, if I'm not making sense to you, but I'm not asking for anyone to adapt to anything - I'm just promoting a way for like-minded people to connect.

Simply put: I wanted to let people know that Hey there's a chat for the community if you're interested in it. And if you need help with FG, we'll help if we can. The most typical question from people popping by is "could someone explain the licenses?". To get instant feedback (unless we are away) is way more rewarding than having to first sign up to the forums to write a thread and wait for a response.

Dear Doug. I can see your point. In my opinion, you can take the link off of the front page if you think that's best for FG. But please, do not force to disable the chat altogether. The few of us who still frequent the chat have integrated it as a part of our life. I've made some very good friends through the chat and it's the only way currently for us to stay in touch. If you force Drahkar to shut the server down you'll essentially kill a part of our internet social life. As for me, I am a very awful forum user logging in like once or twice a year and a real time chat is how I roll. So please, do not force the irc server down but by all means take the link off the front page so that people do not associate it with SmiteWorks and get the wrong idea.

I hope this clears it up a bit for everyone

EDIT: Of course, if it comes to that we can set a channel up on for example ircnet or quakenet. In that light, it's not a biggie.

EDIT 2: Also, in hindsight, the thread should've been named "Hey, did you know there's a community chat?"
    You type to much, no way I am going to read all of this >.< At least for me, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCrust View Post
    You type to much, no way I am going to read all of this >.< At least for me, sorry.
    Well, that was constructive.
    Ultimate License Holder - hanging out at the Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server going by the name Wathagan.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCrust View Post
    Does he need to format his comments in 140 character chucks for the digital millennials who can't be bothered to read full passages?

HI ALL,
    Just had a great visit to the chatroom with Xpresso... It was a great way to spend a few hours talking as well as listening and watching some great music videos... It was a fun and educational visit...Thank you Xpresso for your time and sharing some great music....

Thread Information