FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Damned,
    Might I be able to get the xml for the skills part of your character sheet? This looks great and is similar to what I want to do with my Star Frontiers character sheet. I'm sure your code is much cleaner and such than the ... clutter I've come up with so far.
    Thanks in Advance.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I started a ruleset extension for Mongoose Publishing - Paranoia.

It's nowhere near usable, as I've yet to figure out how dice mechanics work.

The only thing I've done is working on the character sheet.

I'm basing this off Dulux-Oz's recent DORCore release.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-A-New-Ruleset

I'd love any help/advice/criticism, what would make this usable?

Are you able to create themes? It'd be nice if this actually looked like something that came from Paranoia.
    (I did add a Paranoia decal)

Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Damned,
    Might I be able to get the xml for the skills part of your character sheet? This looks great and is similar to what I want to do with my Star Frontiers character sheet. I'm sure your code is much cleaner and such than the ... clutter I've come up with so far.
    Thanks in Advance.
    LordEntrails Im sorry - I was pretty absent for about 6 months there and have only just seen your post.
    I have a substantial start to a MoreCore paranoia extension and would be happy to pass it on to you to continue.
    I just have too many things on my plate.
    Paranoia is something I have always wanted to build for FG but it always gets nudged aside.

Combat Rules are somewhat opaque to me - having never played the game - but Id be willing to build the rolls for it if you wanted to continue this extension?

mc-paranoia.jpg

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    LordEntrails Im sorry - I was pretty absent for about 6 months there and have only just seen your post.
    I have a substantial start to a MoreCore paranoia extension and would be happy to pass it on to you to continue.
    I just have too many things on my plate.
    Paranoia is something I have always wanted to build for FG but it always gets nudged aside.

Combat Rules are somewhat opaque to me - having never played the game - but Id be willing to build the rolls for it if you wanted to continue this extension?
    No problem. I'm not up for working on Paranoia. I was actually looking to build a sheet and theme for Star Frontiers, but not that I feel I couldn't have accomplished it, but it became more effort than I was willing to put into it given other priorities

Thanks, if I get back to it, I'll reach out to you for the Paranoia sheet.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

/root/computer/access/ancient_files
    ls
    sudo load /root/troubleshooter/interface
    Do you still have the paranoia extension you were working on for morecore? I plan on running a game in 2 weeks for Paranoia XP and would appreciate being able to use what you've worked on as a starting point for my game.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Do you still have the paranoia extension you were working on for morecore? I plan on running a game in 2 weeks for Paranoia XP and would appreciate being able to use what you've worked on as a starting point for my game.
    Its not really compatible with the current build of MoreCore

Thread Information