FG Spreadshirt Swag

Deleting Old Skills

So I run a pathfinder game with slightly modified skills, and was wondering if it was possible to delete "vanilla" skills from character sheets? If so, how? If not, is this feature planned?

It's possible by editing the skills list in the ruleset. To do this you'll need to unzip the .pak or .ext (change to .zip and unzip). Find the skills file (skills_list.lua I think, iirc). Edit the skills in the list and then rezip from inside the top level folder, the one with the base.xml (extension.xml for .ext) file in it. Highlight all and zip, then rename the zip file back to the extension or package file name. Backup the original and then drop your file in to the same location.

Alternatively, if you don't feel confident with that, put the list of skills up and I'm sure that we can help you put them in to an extension.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Alright, thanks a bunch! The skills that I use are here; I merged a few of the skills, like all language skills being merged into Liguistics. I meant for things to be a bit easier on first time players, which I get a lot of.

(Also, a warning for people who dislike MLP, this campaign is based on MLP so you might not want to explore the wiki too much...)

https://corruptedequestria.wikia.com...80.2%29_Skills

The extension attached should give you your custom skills list. Drop the .ext file in to your extensions folder.

If you need to modify it, just change the skills list in the data_common.lua script. Change the extension to .zip, modify the file and then change the extension back. You should see a "Dragon Champion Skills" extension for PFRPG when you create your campaign.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information