STAR TREK 2d20

Thinking about running a Star Wars Age of Rebellion game

Hey all. So, I am thinking about running a Star Wars Age of Rebellion game. I am thinking that this would be late November or December. Also, I would like to record it for my podcast for some live play material. This would strictly be for an adult, sorry kids. My plan is to run the Age of Rebellion beginner set and then move on to Operation: Shadowpoint.

I would be looking for two players, maybe three depending on the other guys from the show. If you have any interest in this, please post here or PM me. Thanks everyone!

Depending on time/day I'd be very interested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh dude, you know I'd love to have you in the group. So, let me ask you this- are you back in the states now and what day time works for you?

I'd be interested as well, though I think Trenloe has a better chance of finding a compatible time. I'm available Saturday evenings my time (afternoon for you) if that is any good.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by ransolot View Post
    Oh dude, you know I'd love to have you in the group. So, let me ask you this- are you back in the states now and what day time works for you?
    I'm still in Canada, but finally got my US work visa approved. I have some red tape to go through, but hope to be back in Colorado by the beginning of November at the latest (fingers crossed).

I general I'm available most Sunday evenings and usually have Monday and Wednesday free. Sometimes Saturday evening as well. Mountain time - although Pacific at the moment.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i would love to join too even through i barely know the ruleset and i am free most the time except Saturday, Monday and Tuesday ^-^
    Last edited by fatalnightshade; October 17th, 2014 at 23:24.

Depending on the times and dates, I'd be interested in this..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

I would be interested. Never played it.... so Newbie welcome??

Once I figure out who from the podcast can be on, I will let you guys all know through PM about this game. Thank you all so much for your interest!

alright ^-^ will be checking my inbox with anticipation

Thread Information