DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Female player wanted for existing savage Dragonlance game.

Wanted: One female player to take on the role of the fiesty pan wielding Tika Waylan.

Knowledge Requirements: None, we teach everything.

System: Savage World's, no knowledge required.

Time & date: Wednesday at 7pm UK time (0 GMT I think)

Comms: Teamspeak 3 with push to talk enabled.

Warning: This is a player heavy group :/

All connection details will be provided via pm.

Either PM me or post below.
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Sexist!!! LoL

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

LOL!! I can't handle another 2 guys romancing each other.. It's bad enough with Goldmoon and Riverwind... lol Although they do a good job. Although Tika, as well as Laurana are both currently stropping with their love interests!! ...
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

At the risk of sidelining this into a debate on the topic rather than letting poor Draeus find his requested female players :P ...

I feel your pain man I do :) .. it's no secret that it's hard as hell to find female players ... though I have seen the occasional one pop up on FG which of course is a very good thing :) ... I think the big problem is the knuckle dragging neanderthals who seem to think it's perfectly okay to hit on said female players like constantly, both in "real life" and not so subtly via PC to PC interaction (rolls eyes) ... it's one thing if you want to make a joke about it and say serenade a female PC outside her window at the inn singing about your undying love for her until she drops a flower pot on your head :P (obviously in a situation like that you're making a humorous parody of the whole situation which hopefully everyone would get) .. it's another thing to make really creepy comments of a physical nature to some female gamer on the 'net you JUST MET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR FIRST FG GAME SESSION ...

I would recommend letting players know - even if you think it should be painfully obvious in the first place ;) - that as far as real life female players would be treated with respect, no " Hey where's your chain mail bikini" comments, stuff like that ...

At the risk of offending you... dude I know I'm not a moderator by any means so I'm probably overstepping my boundaries here but.. at the risk of starting a flame war here... I do know of players who are gay in real life I've gamed with here on FG over the years, one was an awesome fellow player and one was a GM who put a TON of work into his campaign, both great guys... Heck I've gamed with two transexual players (male to female) in the past myself, both very good at getting into character and RP'ing out their PC's personality ... if your issue is more with two male heterosexual players and one's playing a female heterosexual PC and one's playing a male heterosexual PC well that's your business of course... I dunno though, to be honest if it was me... I'd be afraid of hurting the gay male players in FG (and they ARE out there) by making a comment of this nature :( ... Just saying...

Having said that right after posting this I will take the unusual step of reporting MYSELF to the moderator for this forum as far as this post. The last thing I want to do is start a flame war ...
    Last edited by Andrepartthree; October 15th, 2014 at 22:36.

Blog Entries
    Unless someone has a strong personal reaction to something that was said, I am fine leaving it to adults to respond to each other in a respectful manner to present alternate viewpoints, preferences, etc. I'd rather not dive into any sort of moderation for someone who thinks someone else might be offended and stick with only moderating people who are personally offended and don't believe they can speak up on their own and for direct personal attacks which are reported. Fair enough?

FG encourages play with mixed groups of knuckle dragging neanderthals, non-knuckle dragging neanderthals, straight, cross-gendered, the alphabet of acronyms that continue to change, undeclared people, talking horses, people from Seattle, you name it.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    FG encourages play with mixed groups of knuckle dragging neanderthals, non-knuckle dragging neanderthals, straight, cross-gendered, the alphabet of acronyms that continue to change, undeclared people, talking horses, people from Seattle, you name it.
    So... a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder is ok too? . Dammit Doug, now I really want to play rpg with a talking horse!

Blog Entries
    I would recommend not running a text only game with a talking horse though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I would recommend not running a text only game with a talking horse though.
    I heard they're big time rules-lawyers!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    But they're normally chomping at the bit to get into combat.

Thread Information