5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I have not heard from support yet.
    Ok, I've done all that. Still loads free version. The directory shows fantasygrounds.exe and fantasygrounds_x64.exe and I tried launching from both and re-entering the key in both, but still free version

You need to enter the key via the FG Settings; and make sure that the License key contains the key code, and that the second field is blank.

Additionally, if you had a subscription and cancelled it, then the license is cancelled immediately per the FAQ (due to limitation with our Paypal interface). If that's the case, then contact support for a refund, and start a new subscription.

If it's still not working, then please turn on the Enhanced Logging in the FG Settings, run a new Update, and send the update log file to [email protected]. (You can find the update.log file in the FG data directory which can be opened using the folder button in upper right of FG launch screen.)

Regards,
    JPG

I reloaded the Steam program on my laptop and entered the key after starting Fantasy Grounds and the Ultimate Upgrade works there. I will just have to wait for support I suppose.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunadorn View Post
    I reloaded the Steam program on my laptop and entered the key after starting Fantasy Grounds and the Ultimate Upgrade works there. I will just have to wait for support I suppose.
    Thanks
    Support are generally very good at replying (they are not 24/7 though) so if you havent heard back you might email them again.

Thread Information