DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Ah well, games all set up ready to go, players, times, characters etc. just looking for a GM again.
    Last edited by ThinkTank; October 8th, 2014 at 21:56.

Ah, well. That is a shame. Do get better and take care of yourself.

your health has to come first so no prob

I concur, of course, and wish you a speedy return to comfortable equilibrium. Life intervenes.
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

Blog Entries
    I cant believe you chose study over gaming! What is wrong with people today?
    Hope everything works out for you - wishing you a healthy future.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Well now that I got the go ahead, my characters up there in full glory.

Also DFang, you sure about your timezones for this game? looking at it we'll be starting at 5-6 in the morning the next day for you.
    Yeah... I've been trying to get my schedule straight since I really want to play this AP but it looks like I'm gonna have to back off. If you ever change schedule that's a weekend for me, let me know

RE: Spellslinger
    I did consider it, but as a crafter of arms, constructs, and golems, I'm already low on budget for feats that will help me maximize the use of a gun.

So, is this something that still has an open slot? Could I potentially join? not much information even on the OP page
    90% of RPG deaths are falls. The other 10% are thief related

Yes we are rather scattered with our information but what we had established is a Tuesday schedule (three weeks out of a month?) at 5 pm Eastern and five players with characters largely completed. Our previous GM has, unfortunately, been forced to turn aside from this project so we are currently fully charged but set on standby.

If you wish to take over where our GM left off you would certainly secure our most ardent appreciation but, otherwise, you are welcome to wait alongside us indefinitely until another opportunity presents itself.
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

Hopefully after FGCON has been and gone there will be a few GMs footloose and looking for a campaign.

Thread Information