DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Awesome! Thanks as always, JPG.

I am getting the following message when I start in test mode:

Database Error: A XML parse error occurred processing file patchnotes.xml - Error on line 0: Error document empty.

I can then go into the GUI as normal but the release notes page is blank.

When I use Long Rest from the CT all effects are applied as expected (hit points, hit dice, spells)
    When I use Long Rest by right-clicking on the character sheet, spells and hit dice are applied but not hit points, which remain as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    When I use Long Rest from the CT all effects are applied as expected (hit points, hit dice, spells)
    When I use Long Rest by right-clicking on the character sheet, spells and hit dice are applied but not hit points, which remain as they are.
    Which Ruleset?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep, always with me. Sorry.

VenomousFiligree
    Running latest test version, plus language, locations and weather extensions.

Critical damage wasn't rolled for an unarmed attack (manually entered onto the PC sheet)

Blog Entries
    Any chance you could allow negative power point costs for Psionic spell classes in PFRPG? I usually use this spell class for things other than psionics that track rounds per day or power pools. Abilities like Grit and Panache have the ability to recover points during play... it would be nice to be able to build in a 'Critical Hit' spell that returns a point of panache or the like. It's obviously not a big thing because you can tweak the pool manually.. but it seems like it would be simple enough to allow the negative in the field without too many detrimental ramifactions.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Still need to look into a couple items reported here. Getting close to release. Got pulled off on Unity and a bunch of life/job stuff.

Updates

• [DEV] numbercontrol - Added setMinValue, getMinValue, setMaxValue, getMaxValue functions

JPG

Thread Information