DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Test release v3.0.9

Note: As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

This release is a placeholder for adding minor features and bug fixes.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

We're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• [5E] Save vs. trigger actions added to information parsed for CT quick attack entries.
    • [5E] Death saving throw roll button added to Main tab of PC sheet.
    • [5E] NPC magic weapons trait parsed on CT drop to grant magic damage type to all NPC attacks.
    • [CoreRPG+] If quick deleting active combat tracker entry using deletion button, the turn order would not automatically advance. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E/4E/CnC] Party sheet layout on inventory/order tabs wrong. Fixed.
    • [5E] Complex damage immunities were not being parsed correctly (bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons that aren’t adamantine). Fixed.
    • [5E] Death saving throws occurring at end of turn, instead of beginning of turn. Fixed.
    • [5E] Some controls were being obscured by the window close button. Fixed.
    • [CoC] Weapon table data overlapping. Fixed.

JPG

Awesome fixes and additions!

@El Condoro: In looking at yours, I figured out what was wrong I had put in VULN: bludgeoning instead of just bludgeoning in the damage vulnerabilities. I had left this over from when I had originally created my skeletons way back when. Very nice that we can just put them in without remembering the TAGS now!

Thanks again, as always!

The Deva power (action) going in, as is, from the MM looks like this:

Healing Touch: The deva touches another creature. The target magically regains 20 (4d8 + 2) hit points and is freed from any curse, disease, poison, blindness, or deafness.

However, in game, when I drag and drop that power, it always heals a fixed amount: Heal [2] -> [Target Creature].

VenomousFiligree
    I was using this last night and got some script errors when removing dead NPCs via the red bar icon on the combat trackers. I was also using the multi layer image extension. I will try and recreate with more information tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    I was using this last night and got some script errors when removing dead NPCs via the red bar icon on the combat trackers. I was also using the multi layer image extension. I will try and recreate with more information tonight.
    The Enhanced Images extension modifies the CoreRPG script to handles a lot of combat tracker base functionality, including removing tokens from the combat tracker. As such, if you're using the Enhanced Images extension with the 3.0.9 test then you are actually using the 3.0.8 manager_combat.lua file - which can cause a clash of code/functionality. Try recreating the error without the Enhanced Images extension, if you still get the error post the full details of the error here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Script error when using CT quick delete. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when using CT master header toggle buttons. Fixed.
    • [5E] Party main/XP sheet layout adjustments.

JPG

Question: When a creature has an additional range on their Critical Hit chances, what is the format for getting that implemented in FG?

Example: Landedrosa crits on an 19 or 20 from Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but I could quite figure out how to make his Action Attack's to-hit reflect this (after some experimentation).

On the 5E Combat Tracker, if I add a [HEAL: 1d8] to the "Actions" section for an NPC, it seems to parse but when I click it I get an error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_heal.lua"]:28: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Am I entering the action incorrectly? Missing a parameter or something?

When i drop a dice attack on a token or in the tracker, he did'nt calculate the ennemi CA and just do a roll on the chat.
    I have this problem some time and juste a restart is needed sometime.

Thread Information