5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftzero View Post
    Hey Damned, I've done a little work, and I'm bringing in those cards into a module. Because once I do that - it works, and it 'remembers' the cards. But I have a quick question.

I took the FGBattle Maps module as an example of a module that contains images. I thought it the best place to start. I started stripping out the images of streets and the like and replacing them with the names of the cards (all 61 of 'em!).

However, I got to what I thought was the end, and found two sections that worried me: <library> and <lists>. They currently contain some odd references, and <lists> has lines for each of those battlemap streets again! Do I need to do what I did in the <image> section again in the <lists>? Or can I delete both those sections with a sigh of relief? (Or can you point me to a tutorial on how to decode this if you're not sure?)

Attachment 7547
    The library element is required if you want to display your module content library window. If you use approach Damned described it will do the work for you. Doing it manually grants you more flexibility if you need to do something special. If you export, then your module is usable only in the ruleset you used to export.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Excellent! Thank you both!

Thread Information