Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    The roll "type" set in the dragdata objects used to roll will be used as the same type when the result is dragged from the chat window.

Regards,
    JPG

@damned: Yeah... I did a bit of looking over the manager_actions.lua file at the performAction() function, and I honestly am having a hard time following it too. In my code I am not calling performAction(), I call roll() directly, but for a test I changed the code to the following and it still worked like expected:
    Code:
    local rRoll = createRoll(sParams);
    ActionsManager.performAction(nil, nil, rRoll);
    I think the step that you are missing is the addition of this line of code right here:
    Code:
    ActionsManager.registerResultHandler("rolld", onRoll);
    I run this line of code during initialization, and here is the code in my onRoll function:
    Code:
    function onRoll(rSource, rTarget, rRoll)
    	rRoll = dropDiceResults(rRoll);
    	rMessage = createChatMessage(rSource, rRoll);
    	rMessage.type = "dice";
    	Comm.deliverChatMessage(rMessage);
    end

Moved damned's ruleset development questions to a new thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...cker-questions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information