STAR TREK 2d20

Bit of an Artist

As a bit of an artist I would like to do some of my own portraits for my characters now I know there done in a 64 x 64 px for size, but was wondering if there is a good starting size that could be reduced down to 64 x 64 px without to much loss of detail anybody know if that is at all possible? or do I just have to blow up the 64 x64 and take the loss.
    Last edited by The Dungeon; September 17th, 2014 at 01:00.

Blog Entries
    you can use whatever size you like - keeping it square and it will be downscaled.
    obviously with downscaling comes loss of detail but its probably much easier to draw at 256x256 and then downscale it yourself.
    i hope you post some examples of your work

Yes of course I would love to, I have one I have just started it's not finished as yet but will show what there going to be like This one is Captain Kindling Firewood From my novel The City Of Light where he has a flying ship That launches from the Dwarfs James bond style Hideout. Attachment 7446 and others may used these if they find them to there taste and thank you for the advice on the size it will be most useful.

Here's is the most recent one, so you can see the difference between, a just started one, and an almost finished one. Attachment 7448 Enjoy and any one can use them but you may have to resize these as I wasn't up with the sizes at the time.

If you wish to see what your character If you have one in mind I could possibly do it, send me some details and I'll have a go at producing it for you OK.

I cut this one down so it can be used Attachment 7449 also may need adjusting to suit.

One more for the guys and girls a female elf. Attachment 7456 One more for the guys and girls a female elf with black back ground. Attachment 7455

And has porky pigs says "That's it folks."

Please post your work in the tokens area of the armory so it doesn't get lost in the white noise. These are nice and very useful!
    Last edited by Bidmaron; September 17th, 2014 at 03:22.

Thread Information