FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Broken builds

Broken builds

Pathfinder
    Barbarian/alchemist
    Rage +4 str/con +2 will -2 ac moral bonus
    Feral Mutagen +4str -2 int +2 natural ac alchemical bonus 2claws 1d6 and bite 1d8
    Potion of bulls str +4 enhancement bonus
    elixir of enlarge person +2 str -2 dex -1 ac

Start with 14 str
    +9 (1d8+11) +9 (1d8+11) + 9 (2d6 + 11)

Two potions in hand as move actions + elixir + mutagen with accelerated drinking is 4 buffs in two rounds (not hard to get two rounds of prep before combat)

That's at level 3. . . I vote we ban this build lol. Anyone else have any ridiculous broken builds?
    Rounding it out to brake everything: human taking accelerated drinking and point blank shot at 1st, precise shot at 3rd and focus shot at 5th. Adjustable composite long bow ftw.
    Traits take the int to diplomacy and class skill, and stealth class skill + 1, disable device already a class skill, use magic devise for wand of gravity bow(+ enlarge person = 3d6 creating the one man ballista). Now you're skill monkey/face/melee monster/range monster/splash damage monster. After you run out of spells and potions and bombs you're still shooting a bow beyond average and throwing alchemical items above average, so endurance of this build out last anything the dm is going to throw at the party and will only fail if the dm god modes because he hates you.
    (Mad class) multi attribute dependent recommended for 20 pt buy. . . Any dm's starting a 3rd lvl 20 pt buy game? lol even I hate me for this.
    Last edited by SquareCat; September 16th, 2014 at 04:20.

Thread Information