5E Character Create Playlist
Page 96 of 158 First ... 46869495969798106146 ... Last
    Personally, I don't care if all FGU does is duplicate the current operation with better memory management. I would rather see it released sooner and have features added over time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Personally, I don't care if all FGU does is duplicate the current operation with better memory management. I would rather see it released sooner and have features added over time.

Voice of reason. I fully agree with you on this.
    Love what it allready does and would’t want to change too much about it except sheer efficiency on it. More memory etc
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I agree. My biggest frustration with the current version other than memory issues is the menus system. I do not know about you, but I have to play on multiple monitors to see the battle mat, the combat tracker, the dice/text box, and the menues for the actual campaign. It take a while to get the hang of the UI. I wish there was a more streamlined interface for the DM when you enter battle mode.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont want access to more memory... I would like to see it be better at memory management
    I'm gonna be one of those people.

Can't we have both?

I've got some really sweet (huge) maps and icons I'd love to use.

I really missing being able to just just point my VTT to my entire folder of tokens so I can pick from any one of them when needed.

I also miss pretty maps... cause I am not going to chop them all up to fit in the narrow window suggested currently.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm gonna be one of those people.

Can't we have both?

I've got some really sweet (huge) maps and icons I'd love to use.

I really missing being able to just just point my VTT to my entire folder of tokens so I can pick from any one of them when needed.

I also miss pretty maps... cause I am not going to chop them all up to fit in the narrow window suggested currently.
    I think its entirely possible (but I have no idea of the actual realities) that the Unity image management could see massive improvements in image handling capability and memory usage of those apps that 3GB ram might never be reached...
    Of course I could just be completely off base!

The big issue with just throwing more memory at it is that you could have many more situations where lower spec computers can no longer participate.

I have no issue with being able to access jiggabytes of ram but Id prefer the situation where I dont need to!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
    Agreed!
    My biggest wish remains all about the dice. They are the most important for RPGs, and a VTT that doesn't replicate various dice systems remains only of use as a GM's screen for me.
    I'm a broken record on this but it's been a while since I've mentioned it

* Allow us to choose which dice to see on the table (I want a heap of d10s and a few d6 to lie about to simulate the feeling of my game system)
    * Add all the variants that are common in many RPGs like exploding dice, rolling against target numbers etc. (I know some of this may be in MoreCore, but this just begs to be implemented in the official product IMO)

2nd most important (to me) remains integrated videochat and music-streaming.

I would love to see the ability to use maps like this in FGU.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comment...es_are_coming/

Quote Originally Posted by icedern View Post
    I would love to see the ability to use maps like this in FGU.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comment...es_are_coming/
    See from 0:25 in the first video linked here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...unds-Unity-FAQ Maybe weather effects can be taken a step further?
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 19th, 2018 at 04:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information