Starfinder Playlist
Page 11 of 158 First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Smiteworks could redo the format of official DLC and just push down an update for official products so the format change would be invisible to DLC owners. We shouldn't hold back progress to save end users a few hours of reparsing of custom content.
    Err... there are hundreds of commercial DLC offerings out there so it would be a significant process to "just push down an update for official products". Plus, who knows how many community and personal PAR5E/manually created modules/extensions would suddenly cease to work or completely break. Are you seriously suggesting these get deliberately broken to not "hold back process"? I'm sure you'd be one of the people included in complaining (rightly so) if this were actually the case as changing format would also invalidate your currently running campaign data. For many it would not be a case of a few hours repairing their content - especially as many using said content might not have the skills necessary to do so and the original developer might not be around, or willing, to assist. Luckily Smiteworks don't hold this opinion and have stated many times that one of their main goals in moving to Unity is maintain backwards compatibility with all of the current FG rulesets, modules, extensions, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Where can I find pictures of the unity version?

Quote Originally Posted by Qoff View Post
    Where can I find pictures of the unity version?
    Do a search for "unity" on the Fantasy Grounds Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrounds/

There's not many, and most are from quite a while ago.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Do a search for "unity" on the Fantasy Grounds Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrounds/

There's not many, and most are from quite a while ago.
    Just saw the LoS video, this is freaking awesome, can't wait for the unity version.

Btw: What will happen with our current licenses when the unity version arrives? We'll have to buy anything new?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoff View Post
    Btw: What will happen with our current licenses when the unity version arrives? We'll have to buy anything new?
    It has not been officially announced. It is expected there will be an upgrade fee and it may be tiered based upon how long ago you bought your license.

But, all said, nothing officially announced.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

With the Unity upgrade, and the great options for character vision and such, will there be the possiblilty in the future or in current plans to have effects such as a Paladins 5e Aura of protection, where it affects characters being in a certain range, to auto effect? so when the character moves into that range, they bonus to save is automatically added to the character and drops when he moves out of range? It would be a cool feature, if it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dberg77 View Post
    With the Unity upgrade, and the great options for character vision and such, will there be the possiblilty in the future or in current plans to have effects such as a Paladins 5e Aura of protection, where it affects characters being in a certain range, to auto effect? so when the character moves into that range, they bonus to save is automatically added to the character and drops when he moves out of range? It would be a cool feature, if it could happen.
    Amem to that.

Blog Entries
    That's a cool idea. I'm not sure how easy it would be to add in, but I like the thought.

Blog Entries
    I suggest you add it to the official wish list. Then the devs can track it etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information