DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Realmworks

That would be really nice and encourage me a great deal more, but I mostly meant about how changing the imagery and making things bold, italicized, or under a list, etc rather. Copy and Paste is easy enough, its just that to add bold or lists means going back and redoing all the styles and such, or being able to set colors, backgrounds and text colors and such are all kinda of pain really.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I have it, played around a bit and have plans for using it more. Hopefully this winter tings slow down a bit and I can really delve into it and make full use for a home brew I am working on in my head right now.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Thread Information