5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Blog Entries

Unrequired Campaign Tools

If I wanted to remove (hide) some Campaign tools in a CoreRPG ruleset would that break anything?
    How would I go about that? I dont want to edit any CoreRPG files directly...?

If you would just hide them it would not break anything. You could check if DesktopManager has some unregisterX functions. Shortcuts and Dock books are all registered with DesktopManager. I don't have CoreRPG codes with me now so I cannot give detailed answer. If such function does not exist I would request it from MoonWizard
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

The shortcuts are all registered in desktop\scripts\desktop.lua in the buildDesktop() function using the DesktopManager.registerStackShortcut2 for the little grey buttons and DesktopManager.registerDockShortcut2 for the large shield buttons. Comment out/remove the ones you don't want to display.

There are 3 sections in this function, controlled by User.isLocal() (running in Manage Characters mode) and User.isHost() (the GM side) and neither of these (the player side). You can use this to display/hide some shortcuts on specific dekstops (GM or Player usually).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information