DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Special Abilities - Does this do anything?

On the abilities tab for Character Sheets, I see it has Special Abilities there, but all I can do is enter one. Is there no way to track uses of them or any other effects? Does Fantasy Grounds 2 have no location for Innate Abilities that don't belond to spell classes?

Put them in a separate spell class. They're not limited to just spells. Prepare them like spells and they'll have the little circles to check off as you use them. You could also add actions (attacks, casts, damage, heal, effects) to them to help provide some automation of the ability. Some examples shown in this thread with a Ranger: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah, I eventually made a small group of maneuvers I started distributing to all characters, including power attacks for every three bab and fighting defensively and the like. I usually just keep a small "Combat Options" spell class on all characters and put 20 in the 0th level spells. I only wish there was a way to deploy it to all users without having to place it on each one, one spell at a time, but it's still a handy thing!
    Ultimate License Operator - You don't need any license to play in my games.
    Administrator of D&D Wiki, and its Facebook page
    Creator and Caretaker of the Tirr Campaign Setting

Thread Information