Friends
    Light
    1st Level
    Animal Friendship
    Bane
    Charm Person
    Comprehend Languages
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    I am currently using PAR5E v0.0.9-b62 and just began working on the Spells. PAR5E doesn't seem to work as expected based on the DD5E Guide and the Tutorial video.

I do have all the Bard spells listed in my text file, just not showing all of them here. My text file looks like this:

Code:
    #@;
    Bard Spells

Cantrips (0 Level)
    Blade Ward
    Dancing Lights
    Friends
    Light

1st Level
    Animal Friendship
    Bane
    Charm Person
    Comprehend Languages
    When I parse it, all the spells are listed under Level -1 Spells, not by Cantrips or 1st Level, etc...

Is there a revised way to have the text file setup for parsing?
    Remove the blank line between Bard Spells and Cantrips. That's about all I can see from the snippet posted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    This is taken from my own list
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Remove the blank line between Bard Spells and Cantrips. That's about all I can see from the snippet posted.
    Having blank lines or not doesn't seem to affect it. The doc does say empty lines are ignored for this step.

Current file attached.

**Edit: Found a typo in a spell description, so it wasn't linking it. Works fine now.
    Last edited by Insanity; July 4th, 2017 at 18:53.
    Time Zone: EST/GMT -5

Insanity is relative, it depends who has whom locked in what cage.

Hi im currently having a problem and i know its a old post and that par5e aint really good and they stoped to suport it but i really want to try to get it togheter. The only problem i seem to have right now is that it can't find any "par5e background"

Info : engine build .................................................. ...................... [v0.0.6-b7]
    Info : ruleset library .................................................. .......................... [5E]
    Info : module .................................................. ................... [Players hand book ]
    Info : ruleset .................................................. .................................. [5E]
    Info : folder structure .................................................. ............. [Already Exists]
    Parse : backgrounds .................................................. .................... [Invalid Path]
    Make : backgrounds (reference) .................................................. ........... [Completed]
    Make : module xml data .................................................. ................... [Completed]
    Make : archive data .................................................. ...................... [Completed]
    Make : module xml library entries .................................................. ........ [Completed]
    Write : module xml data .................................................. ................... [Completed]
    Write : module xml syntax .................................................. ............... [Well Formed]
    Write : module xml definition .................................................. ............. [Completed]
    Write : copying module images .................................................. ............. [Completed]
    Write : copying module tokens .................................................. ............. [Completed]
    Write : copying module thumbnail .................................................. .......... [Completed]
    Cook : module archive .................................................. .................... [Completed]
    Build : module .................................................. ............................ [Completed]

Looks like you are getting an invalid path error which means exactly that. Your backgrounds.txt file is not where it should be.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information