DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Thanks for a great game last night and apologies for the technical difficulties

some of the reading material i promised

Good stuff. Out of curiosity, would it be advisable to pull the .zip file down after a bit so no one who hasn't played this doesn't happen across it? That's a lot of stuff we uncovered....basically the core plot of the game.

Just checking in for tomorrow night; 1900 UTC.

yep still on

Ready to go tonight.

Katerine would strongly suggest that we take this enemy caster alive. Since Blindness is permanent and not instantaneous, the magic is in effect continuously....meaning it can be dispelled...or even dismissed. So if we take the caster alive and somehow persuade her to remove it....

Kat's Touch of Glory on the party's best bluffer/diplomat/intimidator is all I'm saying.

During combat, diplomacy might not work. We could try to knock her out and capture her, though. Anyone good at that?
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Yes, that was my intent. Subdue her first, bind her, and then let the party member with the best Bluff, Diplomacy, or Intimidate have at her. We may not have a lot of time to spend on it, but I'd prefer to try that rather than march on blind (pun intended).

I'd say intimidate would probably be most effective, unless we have a good carrot
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information