STAR TREK 2d20

Effect for a priest

Hello, I'm not able to put a heal in the Effect, how can I do...Thank you for your comprehension.

right click the spell, choose Spell Effects, and you should see "Heal" as an option.

Assuming you're talking about 3.5e/Pathfinder? If so, krag is right. You can see an example of this if you drag a cure light woulds spell from the spells module to a spell class in the actions tab of the PC. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...heet#Add_Spell
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by gloom View Post
    Cure light wounds is not an effect. It is what is known as an action - which needs to be targeted and then triggered.

Effects are modifiers that exist for a period of time and adjust rolls made (either the number of the roll or the target number needed to succeed). They do not do a one time "action" when they are applied - that is what actions are for, which at present need to be setup using the spell class functionality - which you have already done in your photo.

There currently is not a similar library window for actions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information