DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

PF Module Risen from the Sands Monday August 4th 11:30 pm GMT - 6:30 pm CDT

The deserts of Osirion—land of pharaohs and ancient tombs—hide not just untold wonders, but also unspeakable dangers. When the vast sand dunes part to reveal the ancient pyramid of the legendary Pharaoh of Sphinxes, glory seekers from across many nations race toward it, each fighting to be the first to claim its wonders. But the storied pharaoh doesn't rest quietly within this monument, and his tomb was designed to slaughter any who would dare trespass.

A band of bold adventurers are the first to arrive, and stand poised to claim what’s risen from the sands—but they're unaware of the doom that lurks inside. With daring on their side and strange, rarely seen powers at their disposal, the heroes may be the only force capable of containing the force of evil within and defeating its curse!

"Risen from the Sands" is a dungeon-based adventure for four 3rd-level characters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's oldest RPG. It also provides four immediately playable previews of exciting new classes debuting in the upcoming Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide, as well as a thematic supplement to the new Mummy’s Mask Adventure Path.

Written by Rob McCreary.

Session Day and Time and time zone: Monday August 4th 11:30 pm GMT - 6:30 pm CDT
    Duration: 4-5 hours.
    Fantasy Grounds license: Ultimate
    Chat type: Teamspeak (Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152, Password: Dugeoneers)
    Tiers and subtiers valid for this scenario: 2-4, but anything under a solid 3rd is not recommended.
    Server address: infirm monk bold thug.

This is the Free RPG Day Module for 2014. It also has a reputation for causing pain. There are level 3 pregens from the ACG available (bloodrager, investigator, swashbuckler, and warpriest). These are the ONLY pregens allowed for this module.

Game Calendar is here. Sign up here and there, and I'll need the info from your last Chronicle if you're not playing a pregen.
    Last edited by Gwaihir Scout; August 4th, 2014 at 16:54.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Blog Entries
    I will be bringing Prindlemire.
    PFS# 39241-2
    Chronicle #12
    Class: Sorcerer (Undead Bloodline)
    Level: 4
    Race: Gnome
    Faction: Osirion
    XP: 11
    Fame/PP: 19/19
    Starting Gold: 678
    Inventory Tracking Sheet
    I will upload his files in a bit.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; August 1st, 2014 at 19:05.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I spoke too soon. I'm on the road and all of my characters are back in my apartment - chronicles and character sheets. I don't particularly want to play a pregen, so I'll have to miss this one...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm interested... Have some chronicles to apply to a PC from my rise of the Runelords home game, so that May level my drunken barbarian Ulfgar to 3rd.

I will sign up on the calendar & work it out , then get back to u soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I spoke too soon. I'm on the road and all of my characters are back in my apartment - chronicles and character sheets. I don't particularly want to play a pregen, so I'll have to miss this one...
    We can do it another day/time if that'll work better maybe? Did it sound like we had enough for a full crew on Monday evening?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I will still have to make up my mind which character I'll play. My sylvan sorcerer might be a bit squishy, maybe I'll choose my healer oracle, who will gains some GM credit this weekend to bring him to 4th level.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

looks like I nay have to play a pregen... (1st RotRL chronicle is for 3-5, so cant give it to Ulfgar)

Also happy to bow out if u get a full plus table...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    We can do it another day/time if that'll work better maybe? Did it sound like we had enough for a full crew on Monday evening?
    Changed my mind - I forgot you had to use the provided pre-gens, not normal PFS pregens.

I think I'll give it a bash with the swashbuckler pregen - a glorious death awaits!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Changed my mind - I forgot you had to use the provided pre-gens, not normal PFS pregens.

I think I'll give it a bash with the swashbuckler pregen - a glorious death awaits!
    Alrighty then. Just be aware that the swashbuckler's somewhat underpowered for this one, so you'll have to play smart. Also, not all her deeds are on the sheet, so I'll add the ones that are missing from the playtest.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Alrighty then. Just be aware that the swashbuckler's somewhat underpowered for this one, so you'll have to play smart. Also, not all her deeds are on the sheet, so I'll add the ones that are missing from the playtest.
    Play smart? Me? Maybe not... What would you recommend from the pregens? I have heard of many complaints about the pregens being "challenged" by this scenario.

Looks like we have a barbarian and a sorcerer so far... Perhaps I'll play the half-ord warpriest - a greatsword and healing!

Thread Information