5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

'Arkham Horror' on FG?

Has anyone tried using FG to play this board game? Seems that you could use a general ruleset to get by and most things are already scanned on www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com.
    FGU Ultimate

Not I, but a friend of mine might be interested in playing with you if you make the attempt. He has the board game at home, I think still in shrink wrap for lack of a gaming group.

I'm in the process of putting the graphics and info into the software right now so definitely let him know. It's a great game.
    FGU Ultimate

Just curious: Have you seen Vassal yet?

Vires Animi

I noticed it's available on it. I tried the software but I'm not a fan of how it works. It's not very refined like say OCTGN.
    FGU Ultimate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willquestion View Post
    Has anyone tried using FG to play this board game? Seems that you could use a general ruleset to get by and most things are already scanned on www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com.
    I've not played that particular game but I have used FG to play Talisman, Dragons of Glory, Risk and a few other types of boardgames, its very easy to do. Just scan your board in as a JPG. Any tokens, cards or player pieces as tokens. For games with scoreboards you can use a simple image or if your feeling adventurous create an extension for CoreRPG. You can then export everything to a module for easy portability. I've even used FG to play online chess with a few friends.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Just wanted to show a sample of what I've got so far. I still need to switch out some graphics for newer ones I've made but you get the idea from this.
    Attachment 7188
    FGU Ultimate

Looks good. I had the same idea but never came around to do anything about it.

But how do you handle the fact that you often will have a stack of card that you have to draw from, that is face down? You mention you play Talisman... I can't wrap my mind around how but is really interested .

Blog Entries
    i wonder if you could use Tables for drawing cards... thats easy from a full deck - i wonder how hard it would be to modify it to remove cards once dealt....?

Thread Information