FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    For copyright reasons, the library module provided is a bare bones template only. Have you downloaded the template .mod file and placed it in the modules folder?

The modules menu is an older version. There's a book icon is the top right of the navigation bar, rather than a link in the library itself. To activate the module, double-click or left drag the book icon against the Adventurer module. The module should then appear in the library.

After that, it's a case of unzipping the .mod file and editing the common.xml inside. A lot of cut & pasting later, rezip the unzipped folder, from inside the folder making sure that the definition.xml and common.xml files are in the top folder of the zip file. Then rename to .mod and put back into the modules folder.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thank you. I don't realize there is an icon library at the top.

Thanks for the amazing job, I'm really looking forward to run a One Ring game using your set
    Last edited by Nashan; September 17th, 2018 at 07:20.

@Valarian: Thank you for sharing this ruleset. I wrote you a PM; please have a look at it. :-)

Hello. I am not sure how to use all of these files. I have donloaded the rfcore-tor.pak, the tor-player.mod and the tor resources. I am unsure where to put everything though

Try this wiki link that talks about where to install each file.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Files_Overview

.pak = Ruleset
    .mod = Module
    .ext = Extension

The easiest way to find your FG data folder is to click the folder button on the upper right of the FG Launch screen.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    I'm interested, but couldn't do it until later in the year when my work schedule settles down. (But others, charge ahead!)

Glad that you've made yet another ruleset for yet another interesting game! Thanks, Valarian.
    Okay Valarian, if this offer still stands, how about looking at the schedule now? (I am getting back into circulation now that real life is settling down...)

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Okay Valarian, if this offer still stands, how about looking at the schedule now? (I am getting back into circulation now that real life is settling down...)
    And my axe!

Still not sure that I'm up to a full campaign, but an intro to the ruleset and a couple of adventures should be okay. I'll see what I can do with timings. How would Sunday afternoon UK time suit? Around 2pm to 6pm ish.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Still not sure that I'm up to a full campaign, but an intro to the ruleset and a couple of adventures should be okay. I'll see what I can do with timings. How would Sunday afternoon UK time suit? Around 2pm to 6pm ish.
    Alas I am out of town (assuming I was even invited seeing as how I invited myself ).

Thread Information