DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Enhanced Images] bug report

Not sure if this is the right place, but whenever I put pins on my adventure maps when using Enhanced Images, when I go to export it and import it into a different campaign, it loses the pins on the map. Yes I right clicked and hit show pins in the new campaign on the map. Is this a known bug?

As this is an extension it is usual to post questions/issues on the extension in the thread specific to that extension.

Are you using the CoreRPG enhanced images or the Savage Worlds one?

Info on the CoreRPG extension can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-on-CoreRPG%29

In the "Things to note" list in post 1:
    • Shortcuts (pushpin) that link to campaign entries can be put on any layer - but they are only active (can be selected) on that layer, even though they are viewable on the higher layers. Note: If you open an image from a module that has pushpins these will be visible across all layers but only selectable on the base layer.

If you export from a campaign with enhanced images enabled and import into a campaign without enhanced images you will only see shortcuts put on the base layer as this is the only valid layer without running the extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information