STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 15 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Delayed 10 or 15 minutes, just getting another computer on the wifi

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

My wife has managed to use up all the static accounts in our service appartment - they promised to reset last night but unfortunately it has not happened so I cant get my personal frigging laptop online. Desperately trying to download teamspeak but connection slowed to a crawl.

It looks like this is yet another washout. I'm personally disgusted with myself for wasting your time and am now going to crawl into a corner and beat myself with a bag of mixed dice.

But we're all here. In a chat room. Waiting. There's great food here and plenty to drink! You should join us.

So no go then? Let us know.

Please PM me with your Paizo.com id so I can message you on their site and get a forum going

Hey all,

Just did a quick test trying to run FG from my service apartment and it worked once and failed twice.

If everyone really wants to get a game in tomorrow, I am happy to try and run one from 6. However I really want to avoid wasting everyone's Friday night so my recommendation is we put it on hold. Next week I move into my actual apartment - which has proper broadband. So should be able to run easily.

Let me know your thoughts.

I'd like to give it a shot. If we're not up and running in half an hour, I'd say we not wait past that. It's up to everyone though.

I'm down for giving it another shot, best case we get a session in, worst case we wait another week.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel; for those who matter wont mind, and those who mind wont matter." - Theodor 'Dr.Seuss' Geisel

cant hurt to give it a shot.

Just tried a test, it connects disconnects, connects, disconnects. I think that the service apartment reassigns my ip every 15 minutes or so. Friday night is a no go, dont want to waste everyones time. Will be out of here soon so first Friday of sept is on.

Thread Information