Starfinder Playlist
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Hey all some bad news,

I'm packing to head out on my next trip. Was planning to run on Saturday my time from Singapore however I've discovered that my laptop power brick has gone missing. I'm going to be traveling for the next month so frankly I think this is the last nail in the coffin for this campaign.

Its clear that my schedule and IT connectivity are simply not stable enough for me to make claims on your Friday nights.

I've really enjoyed the sessions we've had but I'm also aware that your game time is valuable and at this point I'm wasting it.

When things calm down a bit, I'll try and run some one shots and perhaps once my job settles and my living arrangement is more stable I'll be able to start running a campaign again. In the meantime good luck on your adventures and apologies once again.

Post Script - if you decide to join another emerald spire play through you shouldnt worry too much about spoilers. Pretty much everything that happened outside of the dungeon was non-canon so you havent had any real spoilers.

Well, that is a shame. 8( Best of luck to you on your travels though.

Thread Information