DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

5e Starter set Sundays @ 4 pm cst Lost mine of Phandelver

Looking for 5 players Sundays @ 4 PM CST –D&D 5th Starter Set Lost mine of Phandelver

I will be running the included adventure, and have the premade’s available.

Calender Entry https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1244

media.wizards.com/downloads/dnd/StarterSet_Characters.pdf

I will be using the Beta ruleset. I’m hoping to start this weekend if there is enough interest, and finish this in 3 to 4 weeks.

If you are interested in giving this a shot let me know. I will be using Teamspeak for all communications.

Spots:
    Right now I have as follows
    1.Error10 Noble Fighter
    2. Airic - Halfling Rogue
    3.Xenoview- Folk Hero Fighter
    4. Fihnakis - Dwarf Cleric
    5. BDF1992 Elven wizard
    Last edited by Dershem; August 12th, 2014 at 00:39. Reason: updating play list

Haven't had the chance to play 5e yet so if your cool with someone picking up on the new additions to the rules I'd be down.

I've played 3.5/Pf and some 4e and skimmed the 5e rules.

As for preferred class, Wizard then cleric.

Come on down. I haven't had a chance to play, either . As far as rules, as long as you understand d 20 +mod vrs target. I think your good.

Are we sticking to the Pre-gens?

I'd like to make something my own if that's ok, or at least customize, let me know

You can change anything but the backgrounds, I kind of like to keep the story lines as is.

Would you by chance be accepting players that don't even have enough XP to be lvl 0? I'm familiar with dnd up to 3.5 (some 4e) but not so much with FG other than playing around with the campaign designer. Was considering getting the 5e starter set friday to familiarize myself with the rules.

No worries the basic rules are free from the wotc site. And I linked the characters above. Just confirm if you are going to play and which character and that you can use Team speak and talk.

Cleric sounds good and 4pm works great. I can do teamspeak. I will dust off the turtle beaches tomorrow to make sure they still work.

Sounds great Just need 2-3 more!

How late are you looking at playing? I might be interested in a Sunday game if it's a fairly short one.

Thread Information