DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    Saying it's "no longer required" is incorrect I think...
    I did say "in theory it’s no longer needed"! ;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, first post says "v3.3.2 of Fantasy Grounds now includes the ability for players to remove effects in the combat tracker and so this extension is no longer needed." - which is what I was referring to. Is there a chance you could update this anyway, or is there some hidden and rather pointless conflict they've decided to introduce to break it entirely? For 5E, as well as the others of course.
    Last edited by Teknykk; September 20th, 2017 at 06:40.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    Well, first post says "v3.3.2 of Fantasy Grounds now includes the ability for players to remove effects in the combat tracker and so this extension is no longer needed." - which is what I was referring to.
    Good point!

An update is being investigated. But it won’t be immediately available as I don’t have time this week.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Don't worry. If the remove buttons are desired by the community, you will get them one way or another.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

This extension has been modified and updated for FG v.3.2.2. You can get it here.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

That's what I want Big, Jolly Colourful Candy-like buttons!

Thread Information