FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasharen View Post
    Earlier in the thread someone mentioned having a class that has effects in it as spells. Is this available as a mod, or how would you go about doing that yourself? ...
    Look for Farnaby's Spellbook... it has many of the effects built in and it will give you some clues as to how to build your own. It only goes up to 4 spells.. but it is very useful/helpful!
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned having a class that has effects in it as spells. Is this available as a mod, or how would you go about doing that yourself?
    Welcome to the forums jasharen!

You need to add a spell class to the Actions tab, then add spells under there. Once you've added a spell, right click on it and add an Action with an Effect. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...dd_Spell_Class
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks!

Unfortunately I guess I wasn't very clear

What I was hoping for is a library of effects that are already pre set up, that I could just drag onto a PC. I found one this morning that had a few things already pre populated on a PC that I imported so it could be dragged onto my players actions tab. But it would be really nice if a mod existed that was like the spells library, but was full of effects instead of spells that would just allow us to drag and drop those onto an Effects spell class in the actions tab, exactly like I'd drag and drop a Wizards spells.

Does that make more sense?

Check the "list of modules" sticky thread at the top of the 3.5E/Pathfinder sub-forum page. There are a couple of action/effects modules listed in post #3.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks!

Unfortunately I guess I wasn't very clear

What I was hoping for is a library of effects that are already pre set up, that I could just drag onto a PC. I found one this morning that had a few things already pre populated on a PC that I imported so it could be dragged onto my players actions tab. But it would be really nice if a mod existed that was like the spells library, but was full of effects instead of spells that would just allow us to drag and drop those onto an Effects spell class in the actions tab, exactly like I'd drag and drop a Wizards spells.

I don't believe there is a module that does what you are suggesting.. although it isn't a bad idea for one. Of course you aren't being very specific about which sorts of effects you'd like to see.. but I know that there are 4 or 5 basic 'spells' that I add to every character in a 'Combat Maneuvers' spell class. They include: Charge, Fighting Defensively, Flanking, and Total Defense.
    These are pretty quick and easy to set up without the bother of a module..
    Charge: 1 spell, 2 effects - Charge;ATK:2 melee (1 roll) <and> Charge;AC:-2 (1 round)
    Fighting Defensively: 1 spell, 1 effect (upgrade at 3 acrobatics ranks) - Fighting Defensively;ATK:-4 melee;AC:2 dodge (1 round)
    Flanking: 1 spell, 1 effect (with a remove) - Flanking:ATK:2 melee
    Total Defense: 1 spell, 1 effect (upgrade at 3 acrobatics ranks) - Total Defense;AC:4 dodge (1 round)
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Not really. Are you asking for individual spell actions that you can drop into existing spells on a PC's Action tab? FG doesn't recognize parts of a spell, only the whole spell, so that's not possible.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Um, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Action-Library

This has all the ones Blackfoot mentions above, many common feats, most universal monster abilities, and the beginnings of some class features, including cleric domains. If you have requests for things to add, post them in the thread above.

Does anyone know if an update of this extension to work with v3.3.1? I have loaded it in the correct folder and it does not seem to work.
    DM is a nice title for the one running the game. But I like my term better. G.O.D Games Operations Director

Did you select it to be active in the campaign? When you go to launch a campaign, there is a section below the campaign choice list. When you select a campaign, before you click Start, click the circle next to the extension name to put a red dot there. That will activate the extension for that campaign.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Doesnt work for me. Anyone know if it's outdated?

Thread Information