FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    He got my vote!! :P
    Can´t wait for the new stuff friend
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Been using a modified version of Paul Pratt's Dark Heresy ruleset for my own WHFRP 2ndEd game, which works nicely for our needs.

But to get a 'dedicated' ruleset built for it would be just awesome.

Here's hoping that it gets finished!

It's finished. Just waiting for FG 3.2 to go live then I will release it.
    I will also have a youtube video to give a short demo of the set.

Here are some screenshots of the rule set. If anyone wants to take a crack at a theme extension, please do.

Attachment 15140Attachment 15141Attachment 15142Attachment 15143Attachment 15144

That's freaking awesome! Didn't realize it was finished, and am definitely looking forward to 3.2 now. That's awesome mate!

Out of curiosity, what is broken in the current FG that it requires 3.2?

I'm also curious if there's any automation similar to your Dark Heresy ruleset, such as the appliance of wounds, auto-hit and such.

Xydonus, FG isn't broken, 3.2 is coming to add some features. They are constantly pushing the development to improve FG.

As far as WH v2.0, it is automated just like DH. In fact, I started with the DH rule set and made the changes to it for WH. Anything DH does, WH will do too, and be rules correct. I even added some automation for spells. The Casting Roll is automated to check success/failure and for Wrath/Tzeentch's Curse. The damage will be applied to the target if both are correctly placed in the CT and targeted. The spells, and even gear can be set up to add effects to targets as well.

Nice! I look forward to trying it out.

I really want this ruleset! Warhammer is my ( and my friends ) favorite RPG.
    Hope you share it with us soon!

Thread Information