Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    How's the progress coming along on this project?

Blog Entries

/sub

Looking forward to this. Used to play Warhammer FRP in the early 90's in French. Don't need the language support now but I think it's great.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Awesome initiative, thanks a lot for doing this.

I've been looking crazy for this, with no success. How's it coming around?

EDIT: Little bump and making me avaiable for any help needed
    Last edited by almeidafreak; November 7th, 2014 at 03:33.

Planning a WFRP 2 Campaign and was wondering about the progress on the new ruleset mentioned here. I have the old one and was thinking about doing some updates. This would be awesome if this is available or if you would like some beta testing.

Regards,
    Terrell

This thread seems long dead, however I was curious whether a WFRP 2nd edition ruleset exists?
    Are you not getting enough Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd or Star Wars Edge of the Empire? Are you curious about playing them online? Join the FFG Virtual RPG board!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceodryn View Post
    This thread seems long dead, however I was curious whether a WFRP 2nd edition ruleset exists?
    Hi Ceodryn, I do have a ruleset but it's somewhat broken, based on Dark heresy ruleset adapted by Xydonus

Sadly, I'm unable to get the basic skills displayed on the Charsheet and the Library that came with it does not support drag and drop. So at the moment it is quite unplayable even though our crew is eager to use it.

Any help anyone here has about it is greatly appreciated or if any work can be done to create a basic ruleset that works, our crew is more than willing and able to create libraries and extensions...

We'd just love to be able to play WFRP2...

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass View Post
    Hi Ceodryn, I do have a ruleset but it's somewhat broken, based on Dark heresy ruleset adapted by Xydonus

Sadly, I'm unable to get the basic skills displayed on the Charsheet and the Library that came with it does not support drag and drop. So at the moment it is quite unplayable even though our crew is eager to use it.

Any help anyone here has about it is greatly appreciated or if any work can be done to create a basic ruleset that works, our crew is more than willing and able to create libraries and extensions...

We'd just love to be able to play WFRP2...
    Hey man, just to point out that I've actually been playing WFRP2 for about 18 months with Xydonus' ruleset. In that time we've only had one problem where a character sheet went missing - but that problem turned out to be files being deleted in a transfer or something. The thing about the Dark Heresy conversion that we use is that sometimes a player misclick can cause skills to work with the wrong stat (I'm terrible for accidentally making my gossip use strength instead of fellowship.) That's it, everything else works perfectly; when I'm not using the wrong dice like an idiot. Thus the name.

Yes! After some intervention by Xydonus it looks like we finally have the ruleset working!

With the release of FG 3.2 some things in the WHFRP 2.0 set will not work correctly. Same with the Dark Heresy set. I have finished work revamping DH. I plan on releasing WHFRP 2.0 also.
    A few things. I have Spells working and you can roll the casting roll, then damage or healing for them. They can also apply effects. I have hit locations that can be modified. and a decent way to track advancement through a career path. Sigmar's Fury unfortunately won't work properly. If you roll a 10 for damage, I can get the ruleset to auto roll the extra d10 of damage, I can even get it to reroll an attack roll... the issue is if the attack had modifiers, they will not be counted, therefore the roll isn't correct.

The graphics, they are fantasy based, lighter than DH. In fact the DH 3.2 version I am sitting on to release is quite different in the graphics. It is perhaps even darker. Over in the DH thread I posted a screen shot. I have done some extensive graphics work on it. I plan on doing the same for WHFRP, but at first I am just going to get the ruleset out and useable.

I know some have waited a long time, unfortunately I was called away to work no where near my home. I am back in town and have time to devote again. So I am working hard! I will update again soon.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; July 26th, 2016 at 00:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    With the release of FG 3.2 some things in the WHFRP 2.0 set will not work correctly. Same with the Dark Heresy set. I have finished work revamping DH. I plan on releasing WHFRP 2.0 also.
    A few things. I have Spells working and you can roll the casting roll, then damage or healing for them. They can also apply effects. I have hit locations that can be modified. and a decent way to track advancement through a career path. Sigmar's Fury unfortunately won't work properly. If you roll a 10 for damage, I can get the ruleset to auto roll the extra d10 of damage, I can even get it to reroll an attack roll... the issue is if the attack had modifiers, they will not be counted, therefore the roll isn't correct.

The graphics, they are fantasy based, lighter than DH. In fact the DH 3.2 version I am sitting on to release is quite different in the graphics. It is perhaps even darker. Over in the DH thread I posted a screen shot. I have done some extensive graphics work on it. I plan on doing the same for WHFRP, but at first I am just going to get the ruleset out and useable.

I know some have waited a long time, unfortunately I was called away to work no where near my home. I am back in town and have time to devote again. So I am working hard! I will update again soon.
    Now that is some excellent news on both accounts (still running a dark heresy campaign as well).
    Mr. Pratt 4 president!

Thread Information