STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Background

Background

How are many of you changing the main table art?

Hello and welcome to Fantasy Grounds.

See this thread and the thread linked in post #2 for more info on changing the FG background: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p-Graphic-Help
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Whew to much for me.. not part of my programming to figure t hat stuff out =[

Don't let it intimidate you. It's really quite easy—especially if all you do is replace what's already there
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Blog Entries
    Also - dont even worry about it. You will have open a Combat Tracker, a map or two, a couple of story entries, a few resource records and a couple of other bits and pieces you need. Background? You wont even know if there is a background under there!

As Gigermann says it shouldn't be hard if you just change what is already there.

Try these instructions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post142588

But use the CoreRPG ruleset files (CoreRPG.pak) instead of 4E.pak.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information