5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Some dice rolling mechanics features I'm working on, and I'm looking for feedback.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d.php?p=179647

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Some dice rolling mechanics features I'm working on, and I'm looking for feedback.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d.php?p=179647

Regards,
    JPG
    Can I download this mod, and put it through some paces?

It's not quite ready yet, and it requires a new FG client in development. It will be released as v3.1 for beta testing on theLaboratory forum. You can subscribe to the dice features thread, and I'll announce when it's available for testing.

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry to Necro this thread, but I'm wondering if you ever finished this mod.

Blog Entries
    Wont be released before Unity port from what I recall...
    Have a look at DMFirmy for his roll X drop y extension.
    Oberoten is also doin a bit of a Wild Die extension.
    There is also some Wild Die support in Savage Worlds and 5E has the Advantage and Disadvantage rolls (roll 2 keep highest/lowest) which might help...?

Never used it so I can't vouch for it, but here's a supposedly L5R ruleset for FG (date way back before CoreRPG). Done by a French user but I think it's in English.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hueffmea View Post
    Sorry to Necro this thread, but I'm wondering if you ever finished this mod.
    In the same vein of questioning: Is there anything in terms of L5R or 7th Sea that could see the light of day on the current engine (would be a shame if not, considering we have no clue when FG Next will be out)?

If there is a version of L5R in the works (it has been hinted at in several places), how far has it progressed? Or should be bury all hope until FG Next is out? ;-)

Blog Entries
    FG Next has nothing really to do with the Rulesets from what we know so far about it.
    It is intended to support the existing rulesets and methods of building rulesets. it will still use LUA and XML it will just have more other things like - multithreaded application - networking doesnt interfere with graphics doesnt interfere with database etc, more graphic options are a possibility light dynamic lighting, fog of war, 3d terrain...

Sorry to drag this thread out of the archives, but did anything ever come from this?
    An L5R 4E or just a roll/keep module would be a real welcome sight if it were ever finished.

Thread Information