DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Hi MW - thanks - that's what I'll do then. That way, anyone can use it. Makes sense, since it's doing hopefully standard calls and using the chat window - nothing too specific there.

damned - thanks for checking C&C. Glad it works.

Updated to v0.9.3 - see the first post in this thread. Removes <ruleset> tag, so the extension will work with any ruleset - not just 3.5E, 4E, C&C, etc. Other minor changes.

Nice, thank you!
    Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
    Read me: https://chaosmeister.games/

You're welcome! The next versoin (0.9.4) will have the support shown in the attached image. It should be sometime in the next couple of days, as time permits.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; June 4th, 2014 at 09:48.

Was just working and realized I introduced a bug in the last version because of a rewrite. The client isn't locked out for GM commands in 0.9.3, but will be fixed in next version. Sorry about that.

Great extension, super easy to use especially if you drag the commands to the hot-keys

Glad you like it! There will be an update coming soon with more features and a fix for the client-side access. Been a little busy.

Thanks for the extension, Gnome! You're a great addition to our community.

I only just now discovered this extension. Very cool...

Two questions:

What is the meaning of 'portal'? i.e., /ml portal blue

and

Does '/ml portal prismatic' work correctly? Should it show a multicolored gradient?

Oh.. Oh! I though of another:

Are you (HoloGnome) still working on this?

Thanks, a lot.

- s.west

Hi - yeah - I intend to keep working on it...but have been kind of busy. I'll test it out on the newest build. I have some new things to add. Portal is just for an in-game portal. You would use /ml portal blue if the party encountered a blue portal. Prismatic will eventually work, too.

Thread Information