DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Core Warhammer 2 Fantasy Roleplay WFRP2 ruleset?

Is anyone interested in making a Fantasy Grounds 3.0.x CoreRPG layered Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition ruleset?

There are one or two very old ones, that don't work that well with FG 3.0.x, and don't use the more advanced features provided these last years (all things that are included into CoreRPG and can be included with a single line of code).

I could, and indeed am willing to help with graphics, design (the pen&paper phase), debugging, checking source material, well in fact anything that isn't pure coding.

At the basic level it shouldn't be that hard to do, rules are pretty simple and automation could be keep at a minimum. And it would be popular, it's still one of the most played game around.

That would be very nice to see...Wfrp 2nd is in need of a great refresh...hope someone takes the job
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Yes he shall be nice if somebody could refresh the ruleset because I may fiddle his work not always

(sorry my english is verry bad)

Thread Information