DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    Use CTRL + Mouse Wheel to modify the small numbers for Health, Sanity, Stability.

This works to increase the number in the box (current value), but not the small number above it (Max value). And in any case the numbers can't be raised high enough to match the numbers on the sheet. I'm gonna see if I can figure that out.

CTRL+Mousewheel should work on the little number to the top right of the box too. Just be precise on where the mouse cursor is.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe and Vackipleur! It DOES work. Now to figure out how to add a weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    Thanks Trenloe and Vackipleur! It DOES work. Now to figure out how to add a weapon!
    Weapons prob will require a manual entry or the bonus on the modifier
    stack in the bottom left.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Weapons prob will require a manual entry or the bonus on the modifier
    stack in the bottom left.
    We weren't able to get something to act like a weapon. Does the ruleset support the idea of dropping an "attack roll" on the target to see if you hit it (comparing it to Hit Threshold)? Or is combat mostly manual? I am OK with manual, but it'd be good to know and I don't know how to tell!

Also I love your Avatar!

Blog Entries
    From memory there wasnt much in the way of Combat Tracker automation. Possibly none...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    From memory there wasnt much in the way of Combat Tracker automation. Possibly none...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chatty View Post
    chatty, I figured it out: create Modifiers, as pictured in the screen shot. You can then click on them as appropriate. You can see they stack as they should with pool spends. (My terminology doesn't necessarily square with game terms, but you get the idea.)

Edit: One of the modified rolls depicted in my example image don't accurately follow GUMSHOE rules (you don't add weapon damage to a to hit roll), but this can all be done properly; see post #101 in this thread.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; May 17th, 2018 at 19:32.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information