DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 30 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Thread: SW Maker

This is probably my favorite extension of all time!!! Stat blocks are soooo time consuming, this shaves off HOURS of my time and sanity...so much thanks for this!!!

Could the base code be altered to do Spell stat blocks?
    I need to add about 100 spells to my mod...not looking forward to it the old fashion way, now that i have been spoiled!
    ~Grimm182~ (GMT-8)/WA
    GM: Booked
    Player: Available for Sunday Nights

I'm getting a reach error once more..NPC Maker is the only extension I've got active:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (reach) in windowclass (npc_weapon)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npc_weapon.lua"]:28: attempt to index global 'reach' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npc_weapon.lua"]:28: attempt to index global 'reach' (a nil value)

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? I'm running version 1.0 of NPC Maker

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Blog Entries
    Is this with an existing npc or one you just made? Reach is now a numeric field, if memory serves, so check the markup on that npc.

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I'm getting a reach error once more..NPC Maker is the only extension I've got active:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (reach) in windowclass (npc_weapon)

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? I'm running version 1.0 of NPC Maker

GB
    Are you using the latest version?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

This is a NPC I just created...I'm using version 1.0 of the NPC Maker, which I *think* is the latest version.

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Just confirmed that I am using version 1.0, and it's still giving the reach error.

It was a problem with the statblock itself...error resolved.

Update

New version available! This update is to make the extension SavageWorlds v4.6 compatible
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Update

Version 1.2 available. This update grants v4.7 ruleset compatibility

Thank you so much. You are amazing. This extension has made my prep time so much easier. Keep up the great work.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Thread Information