Starfinder Playlist
Page 91 of 104 First ... 41818990919293101 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    That's a good idea, Andraax! Other checkbox item ideas in the GM section might include:

• Visited / Discovered
    • Damaged / Destroyed

There is probably a correlation between the players visiting and the damaged / destroyed status. And of lesser interest....

• Magically Warded / Watched
    • Sanctified / Defiled
    • Entrance / Exit
    • Plot
    • For Sale
    • Player Owned

I can really think stuff up when I am not doing the work

A lot of those could go into the General or GM's Notes sections - there's no real need to separate them out into separate data fields. Of course, if anyone does have a reason for a separate dat field I'm all ears
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

The indicator can be in the main area and be a reminder for the GM to look in the notes. Stuff like this can get "hidden" and overlooked if it's buried in the notes. If it's in the same area as the building's purpose, it gives the GM a visible trigger to go look for stuff in the notes section.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    ... I'm all ears
    I thought you were all thumbs?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Visited/Discovered and Clandestine checkboxes could be useful.

Also, the ability to make building a part of more thqn one location! (For instance I've got constant need for the buildings to be part of a natural rgion, state and specific location at the same time)

Buggery-Bugger!

A serious (at least to me) issue has now appeared with the 3.7.7 update - the following extensions are no longer working, as they have in the past; DOE: Locations (critical, as I am populating a city and world map with POI, and I have numerous entries already - hundreds on the city map alone), DOE: Organizations (less critical because I have yet to begin filling these in during world building - but will need functionality soon), DOE: Sounds (I have yet to play with this extension - low priority).

The extensions appear as clickable links to database(s) on the right hand navigation pane, but now display blank windows when clicked.

All the information that I have already 'pinned' to a maps image, remains so pinned as links but, I can't add any more pin (links) through DOE: Locations.

I know that you might be already aware of these issues. I am just lending my voice to the roar.

Hi Everyone,

With the release of FGv3.3.7 during the last 24-hours I have placed an updated version of the DOE:Locations (v4.8.2) on the first post of this thread.

As I've previously mentioned, with the retirement of the DOE:REMU I'm moving (eventually) all of the DO REMs back from the GitHub Repository to their own relevant FG Forum Threads. For the record: if a DO REM is not avaliable from the first post of its relevant Thread then it will still be avaliable (for the time being) from the GitHub Repository - but check the relevant FG Forum Thread FIRST.

Also, please note that this is a minor "bug update" - the update which will allow the use of this Extension with PF2 is still being developed & tested.

Enjoy
    Last edited by dulux-oz; December 19th, 2018 at 03:18.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

I just update the doe and when I try to use Locations I just get a blank window
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jab112 View Post
    I just update the doe and when I try to use Locations I just get a blank window
    You are not using the latest version (v4.8.2). You did not download the Extension from the first post on this Thread, did you, and didn't read Post #906 (the one right before your post). You instead downloaded the copy from the GitHub Repo, didn't you.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

If you look at the chat window you will see the version is v4.8.2. And to make sure I was using the right one I download form post one today and same thing

Quote Originally Posted by jab112 View Post
    If you look at the chat window you will see the version is v4.8.2. And to make sure I was using the right one I download form post one today and same thing
    Also if you look at the chat window you’ll see that coreRPG is showing version 3.3.6A and it should be 3.3.7. Go into your rulesets folder and delete the coreRPG.pak file and do an update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information